Saturday, February 18, 2017

Combining Challenges with class work...Design Decisions prompt 6/ Counterfeit Kit Challenge #2, "It takes two"

Today I am sharing a page based on prompt 6 from the Design Decisions class, plus the new challenge from the Counterfeit Kit Challenge; "It takes Two". For the "Two" element, I am using 2 photos from my Washington D.C.trip:

The main two patterned papers are from my November Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit:

And the embellishments (star sticker strip, chipboard stars) and navy cardstock are from my January kit:

Here's a closer look at the embellishments; I added a few bits from the leftover sticker sheets that I am trying to use up, as well:


For some reason, these tiny chipboard stars just make me so happy!
Thanks for dropping by today! I will be back with more of my "homework" soon! P.S. pray for me, my oldest has her driver's test tomorrow...eep!

1 comment:

Thank you for your comments, they make my day!